by Kathleen Van Benthem, PhD. ACE Lab Carleton University
We have been busy here at the ACE Lab and are about to embark on a new Cessna 172 study. We have added a new feature where pilots will fly with ForeFlight on an iPad for part of the flight. As well, we will be adding a virtual reality-based cognitive health assessment tool that we designed. We are very excited about this study, as it is a big step forward in our plans.
The ACE Lab at Carleton University is looking for participants!
You may participate if you:
- are 18 years or older, and
- have a current permit* or licence (aeroplane), and
- have a current medical certification; and
- have flown as pilot-in-command within the last 24-months
- *students who have solo and cross-country experience may qualify
The study takes place over two sessions at the ACE Lab at Carleton University.
Previous participants are welcome.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to register.
We look forward to hearing from you!