09 December 2019

Message from Gabriel Muglia

by Gabriel Muglia
Secretary
COPA Flight 8 Ottawa

Hello All.

My name is Gabriel Muglia, and I am honoured to be the secretary of COPA Flight 8. I have been flying since I turned twelve years old and started formally training toward a PPL at the age of fourteen. My first solo was a few months into being fourteen, and I was granted an RPP at sixteen. I then upgraded to a PPL at seventeen.

I became interested in full scale aviation through my passion for model aircraft which I started flying at eight and I continue to do so today, competing internationally mostly throughout the United States. These days, I’m continuing my training through CPL and Multi-IFR to achieve a dream of becoming an airline pilot.

I want to help the aviation community preserve the freedom to fly. I also want to advocate for youth in aviation, and improve opportunities for young people.

I will see you all around.

No comments: