We are reviving Chapter 5 (Ottawa-Gatineau) of Aerobatics Canada!
We will be holding a meeting during the first week of July at the Rockcliffe Flying Club.
Here are the details:
- Where: Rockcliffe Flying Club, main classroom
- Date: Tuesday, July 2nd at 7:00pm
- Time: 1900 hrs
We will be joined by former president and Canadian aerobatic champion Jay Hunt as well as local aerobatic pilot Peter Ashwood-Smith. Many of you have seen Peter fly routines in his Pitts S-1T at Gatineau.
Jay and Peter will give us a brief talk about the benefits of reviving the Chapter, what goes into running one and what we need to do.
Here is a brief meeting agenda:
- Elect 2 or 3 people to serve in leadership roles
- Agree upon a small membership fee
- Set a goal for the season (practice day and judging clinic in the fall)
- Discuss how we can continue to spread the word about the chapter so that more pilots can join us
- Take a group photograph
We may add any other points as they come up. Please let me know if you are able to attend and whether you wish to take on a leadership role.
I hope to see you on July 2nd!