11 February 2016

New Canadian Aviation History Blog Launched

Diana Trafford, a member of COPA Flight 169 Pontiac, has just launched a new blog about aviation history.

She explains the project:

Flights of History is a blog centred around early aviation in Canada, particularly in Quebec. A few years ago, as I was researching family genealogy, I took a detour into aviation history. Stories about my uncles, both bush pilots in the 1920s and 1930s, captured my imagination. So I began researching their adventures and the wider context of aviation along Quebec’s North Shore and in the Lower St. Lawrence.

In this blog I hope to share some of what I have unearthed through this research. As time goes on, I may broaden the focus to include subjects other than aviation. I hope you'll find the blog entertaining. Please feel free to comment, offer new information or suggest topics you would like to read about.

External links

No comments: