The Rideau Lakes Flying Club (COPA Flight 56) will hold their annual "Pigs and Pies" Fall Fly-In on Saturday 17 October 2015
The club says: "come join us for a great fall celebration near the fabulous town of Westport, Ontario. View the planes, celebrate the changing leaves, and enjoy the Westport throughout the day. Fun for the whole family."
Everyone is welcome to fly or drive in.
Here are the details:
- What: Westport "Pigs and Pies" Fly-in
- When: Saturday 17 October 2015, food served from 1000-1400 hrs
- Where: Westport ON (CRL2), (N) 43 39 93 (W) 76 23 92
- Runway: 07/32, 3118 feet long
- Radio: Traffic 123.2 MHz
- Food: Smokies and delicious pies served from 1000 until 1400hrs in exchange for a donation to the club
- Contact: Mike Miles 613-276-6276 or Russ Walker 613-273-7349