The Smiths Falls Flying Club, COPA Flight 100, will host a fly-in lunch on 18 July 2015, in conjunction with a Transport Canada training session.
Everyone is welcome to attend! Fly-in or drive-in.
The Transport Canada recurrency training session will start at 1300 hrs, following lunch at 1100 hrs.
Here are the event details:
- Date: Saturday 18 July 2015
- Time: Lunch starts 1100 hrs, Transport Canada recurrency training session starts 1300 hrs
- Location: Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport, Smiths Falls, Ontario (CYSH)
- Radio: Unicom 122.7 Mhz within 5nm and 3400 feet ASL
- Food: The Ad Mare Seafood Truck will be at the airport. Ad Mare’s famous fish and chips or fish tacos will be served. Price will be $12. Indoor seating will be available.