The Carleton Place Flying Club (COPA Flight 121), will hold their 16th annual fly-in BBQ event on Saturday 12 September 2015, at the Carleton Place Airport. This annual event is well-known for the large number of ultralights it attracts, especially Quad City Challengers.
Everyone is welcome but an RSVP is requested by Wednesday, 09 September to allow for food planning purposes.
Here are the details:
- Date: Saturday 12 September 2015
- Rain date: Sunday 13 September 2015
- Time:: All day, but lunch is served 1100-1400 hrs
- Location: Carleton Place Airport (CNR6), Latitude N: 45 06 14, Longitude W: 76 07 24
- Frequency: Traffic 123.2 MHz
- Caution: Low-slung wires 200 feet short of the threshold of runway 35
- Contact: 613-836-7243 or email